The DSV Locker® has quickly became the popular choice for tens of thousands of people – like you – who want to send and receive parcels, and collect their online purchases, at a place and time convenient to them.
Launched in 2014, the DSV Locker® meets the changing distribution needs fueled by the growth of e-commerce.
It also meets a growing demand in the equipment and appliance industry for getting parts to infield technicians quicker and more efficiently.
The number of DSV Lockers® will nearly double in 2018 from 106 to around 200, and we will be expanding the footprint from Gauteng, Western Cape and Kwa-Zulu Natal to all nine provinces. And if you have any problems, our customer service team can participate remotely and assist you wherever you are – and there is an added QR code to facilitate speedy collections.
The majority (80%) of the DSV Lockers® are located at Engen service stations. The other 20% serve Makro and are located at various high-traffic community locations.
You can also send parcels via DSV Locker® by purchasing DSV PAK from an associated retailer and package the parcel, fill in the dispatch note, scan it in at a DSV Locker® terminal and follow the touch screen instructions to complete the transaction.
We anticipate there will ultimately be more than 450 DSV Lockers® countrywide as we meet a growing need in many sectors:
- Courier Product (B2B & B2C): Used by business to send and receive internal mail as well as to reach external customers.
- Courier PAKs (C2C): Used by public as a service to send parcels using the PAK product.
- Education: Used by the education sector to distribute learning material to students as well as returns mechanism that allows students to submit completed assignments to the institution.
- Banking: Positioned as a product to efficiently and effectively distribute replacement cards and documentation of a sensitive nature.
- eCommerce (B2C): Used by online retailers to deliver parcels and goods to its online customers.
- Boot Stock (B2B): Used by service providers to distribute and manage parts in the in-field technician business.
- Returns (C2B or B2B): Used by all industries to facilitate the speedy returns of goods.
For more information for businesses please go to za.dsv.com/dsv-locker or call 0861 000 853