The DSV Locker was introduced to the public to address high costs, reliability and ease of use challenges typically associated with general courier services. We’ve placed more than 250 DSV Lockers throughout South Africa, and are adding new locations daily.
The DSV Lockers are located at business premises which are safe and almost all are available to the public and business 24/7.
Private individuals can send a parcel from a DSV Locker to another physical address, and don’t need an account to do so. Our prices include packaging too!
For business customers, DSV will collect a parcel and deliver it to a locker for collection by its customer. Please go to DSV Locker for Businesses here to learn more about our business solutions.
Please follow the steps below to access your nearest DSV Locker. There are no contracts or credit checks – just drop your parcel off when it suits you and we’ll do the rest.
1. Find your nearest DSV Locker – click here for our map
2. Buy your DSV packaging in-store
3. Put your parcel into the packaging and close it with the tamper-proof seal
4. Fill in the form, and keep the sender’s copy
5. Choose Send a Parcel on the DSV Locker’s touchscreen – and follow the instructions
6. Scan the barcode, select the most suitable door size and a locker will open
7. Place your parcel into the locker and close the door
8. Follow the instructions on the touchscreen to complete the delivery