How long does it take?
Send your parcel anytime
Deliveries to main centres take 1 to 3 working days. All other deliveries take between one 1 and 6 working days.
Parcels are collected from the DSV Lockers between 8am and 5pm on weekdays.
Once the parcel has been collected, both sender and receiver can track the progress of the delivery online – See Track a Parcel
Please note the following:
- Do not use for deliveries to mines, embassies, informal settlements, appointment-based deliveries or tender documents.
- Do not use for fragile, dangerous or hazardous goods.
- If a parcel does not fit into the DSV packaging, it will not be delivered but returned to the nearest DSV branch for you to collect.
- Please make sure that all handwriting is clear and that the full address is provided on the waybill, as this will influence our ability to deliver successfully and on time.
- Keep the “Senders copy tear off slip” in a safe place in case of any enquiries.