Please keep the sender’s copy from the dispatch note before placing the parcel into the locker. The sender’s copy contains your parcel reference which can be used by you, the parcel recipient and DSV to track the status of the delivery. To start tracking your parcel, follow these steps:
- Track your parcel here
- Select “Tracking number”
- Enter the dispatch note number
- Click “Search”
Frequently asked questions and some useful tips
When will your parcel be collected from the locker?
- Your parcel will be collected from the Locker on weekdays between 8am and 5pm.
- We do not collect parcels from Lockers over weekends or public holidays.
When will your parcel be delivered?
- Deliveries to main centres take 1 to 3 business days.
- All other deliveries take between 1 to 6 business days.
Help us make sure your delivery takes place on time by completing the dispatch note correctly;
- Complete the sender's and receiver's address and contact information in full.
- We use this information to contact you in the event that something goes wrong.
- Tear off and keep your “Senders receipt” for tracking purposes.
How to avoid damages to your parcel?
- Purchase the most appropriate sized packaging, the better the fit the less likely damages are to occur.
- Wrap your goods or add content to the packaging to reduce the impact of bumps in the road on your parcel.
- Make sure you seal your parcel by making use of the provided glue strips and “tamper proof” seal before dropping your parcel off.
DSV PAK’s are not to be used for the following;
- Deliveries to mines, embassies, informal settlements, appointment-based deliveries or tender documents.
- Fragile, dangerous, hazardous, illegal or perishable goods.
- Parcels containing the above or parcels with incomplete delivery information will not be delivered.